Evening Press (Athens)
Jeffrey Siger left his life as a lawyer in New York City to write of mystery and intrigue on his beloved Greek island paradise of Mykonos -as only a local could. His work is a best selling phenomenon throughout Greece - among tourists and natives alike.
- Jeff Speaks at NY Public Library
- MYKONOS AFTER MIDNIGHT nominated as Best Mystery in a Foreign Setting
- Interview with Jeff on NYC Public Radio
- Attention Australia. Neos Kosmos newspaper published an in depth interview with Jeff on his work.
- Jeffrey Elected Vice-Chairman of the National Board of Directors of BOUCHERCON
- W&J honors Jeffrey as a "leader in the arts."
- International Thrillers Writers magazine interviews Jeff
- Mykonos Confidential magazine does a 12-page feature on MYKONOS AFTER MIDNIGHT
- Fodor's Travel Guide praises Jeffrey's take on Mykonos.
- Jeff featured in Greece's Odyssey Magazine
- Livestream Video Interview by Barbara Peters with Jeff
- New York City's WNYE-FM radio interview with Jeff
- TARGET: TINOS is a New York Times Book Review Summer 2012 Pick for the Beach!
- A fast paced Irish-style interview with Jeff
- What are major reviewers in the publishing industry saying about TARGET: TINOS?
- Get the backstory on TARGET: TINOS.
- PUBLISHERS WEEKLY gives TARGET: TINOS a STARRED REVIEW.
- PREY ON PATMOS #2 fiction bestseller In Denver!
- WIN A COPY OF ASSASSINS OF ATHENS
- 2011 Book Tour Schedule is now available